Suparbhatam
Hello,Good morning, everybody
.Today I am first time available on my blog .However I had been trying my best to start a. Blog but somewhat being technically poor in typing and could not know how to open a new account .But I started this early morning today and got an account open with blogger .I am happy with you,I will like to share my knowledgable experience what I have gained so far in different aspects of life especially in Adhayatm,.we will discuss about God, Atma/ Soul,, Law of karma,Pharases of our holy books like Mahsbharat Gita and Ramayana.,I will find an opportunity to know about the interest of others . through sharing of my views out of your response ,On the first meeting I May give you a birds eye view of My theological temperament .May I brief you about the definition of God,
Who is GOD
In Indian mythology it is believed that there is some one who controls the system of world, In lifecycle there are three aspects of Birth, livelife and death, The power who performs these three function is called GOD .Now elucidate the word God
G stands for who grows
O stands for organisor
D stands for destruction, ie perfect salvation,
In our Hindu mythology these three kind of duties are performed by our daiety Brahma ,vishnu and Mahesh
This is the trinity of three super powerholders as we know in our Hinduism and the English believe through their holy books like Bible, Kuran etc.
Comments
Post a Comment