ATale of Development in Jammu after becoming UT
I have visited jammu recently after becoming UT and now elections also have been held.Govt had made a lot of development in terms of roads and buildings.Govt office buildings .decoration on walls through paintings and surrounding electric cables depict the story of efforts in the way of development in city. I had visited the city on 1995.at the time no such beautiful roads and free environment was there as is now.Not only the roads of city of Jammu but those of nearby small towns like Bahu,TD Balaji temple, Raghunath temple,Bag e bahu,Vaishno Shani DevMandir are of good quality and maintained.Bus stands needs some repair and updation whereas Railway station and Trains depolyed Vande Bhart itself are the documentary evidence of development in city.
AIIMS.Central University, IIMS are the new stars added to the cap of Jammu.The work on construction of road Delhi-Katra is in progress.I have some pics of good environment and water quality of city which makes the city liveworth.
Comments
Post a Comment